The following comes courtesy of Bard, Google’s AI platform except where bold.
Don’t just watch the game, play along with thePeachBasket Pick’em!
The Los Angeles Lakers are hosting the Denver Nuggets tonight in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals. The Nuggets are up 3-0 in the series, and they will be looking to close it out on the road. The Lakers will be looking to avoid elimination and force a Game 5.
The Nuggets are led by Nikola Jokic, who is averaging 31.0 points, 13.3 rebounds, and 7.0 assists per game in the series. Jokic has been playing at an MVP level, and he will be the key for the Nuggets tonight. The Lakers will need to find a way to slow him down if they want to win.
The Lakers are led by LeBron James, who is averaging 29.0 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 6.0 assists per game in the series [Joker is averaging 27 points, 14.7 rebounds and 11.3 assists. Ya, a triple-double from the center position!]. James has also been playing at an MVP level, but he has not had much help from his teammates. The Lakers will need James to have another big game tonight, and they will also need other players to step up if they want to win.
The Nuggets are the clear favorites to win tonight, but the Lakers have shown that they can compete with them. It should be an exciting game, and it will be interesting to see if the Lakers can force a Game 5. [Calling the Nuggets the clear favorites is debatable. In fact, the Lakers are a slight favorite according to Las Vegas.]
Here are some key matchups to watch for in Game 4:
- Nikola Jokic vs. Lakers’ defense: Jokic has been unstoppable in the series, but the Lakers have a better defense than the Nuggets. If they can slow him down, they will have a good chance of winning.
- LeBron James vs. Nuggets’ defense: James has also been unstoppable in the series, but the Nuggets have a good defense. If they can slow him down, they will be in good shape to win. [Bard got a lil lazy here]
- Anthony Davis vs. Aaron Gordon: Davis has been a key contributor for the Lakers in the series, and he will need to continue his strong play tonight. Gordon is a tough matchup for any big man, and Davis will need to be up to the challenge.
- Russell Westbrook vs. Monte Morris: Westbrook has been a bit inconsistent in the series, but he is a dangerous playmaker. Morris is a good defender, and he will need to do his best to slow down Westbrook. [After one article without Westbrook or Morris, Bard reverts back to old habits]
- Malik Beasley vs. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Beasley has been a key contributor for the Nuggets in the series [Nope], and he will need to continue his strong play tonight. Caldwell-Pope is a good defender, and he will need to do his best to slow down Beasley.
The Nuggets are the clear favorites to win tonight, but the Lakers have shown that they can compete with them. It should be an exciting game, and it will be interesting to see if the Lakers can force a Game 5.
The Boston Celtics wilted in the biggest game of the season last night. It will be very interesting to see how the Lakers come out tonight. Knowing no team has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit will they run through the paces and lose or actually play to win.