- If anyone questions Draymond Green‘s value to Golden State please know this. The team is twenty-eight and six with him and eighteen and sixteen without him. This is why i believe he is a future Hall of Famer.
- The biggest problem I see for Philadelphia in the James Harden trade was giving up Seth Curry and Andre Drummond. The Sixers need shooting around Joel Embiid and Harden and Curry provided that. They also didn’t need to send Drummond to the Nets because the Nets needed size to play against big centers like Embiid in the playoffs.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their first good season since Lebron left. The bad news is injuries have set them back and they are dropping in the standings. The good news is if they can keep Darius Garland, Jarrett Allen and Evan Mobley around they are great building blocks. If they add the right pieces they will be someone to be reckoned with for quite a while.
- 4.Detroit has suddenly become quite competitive. This is being accomplished despite battling injuries. With another good draft they will be a pretty good team in a couple years. One of the reasons for the turnaround is Cade Cunningham although I don’t think he will be the Rookie of the Year because he didn’t start the year well. However, he may be the rookie with the best potential. Check out his numbers over the last month.
- I don’t think any team wants to meet up with Toronto in the playoffs. They play hard and have some good players like Fred Van Vleet, Scottie Barnes, Pascal Siakam and Gary Trent Jr. If Precious Achiuwa continues to improve they only get better. Combine this with coach Nurse ability to be innovative and seems to always gets the best out of his team.
- The Chicago Bulls have become a solid playoff team. It will be interesting to see what they can do to go to the next level and become a championship caliber team. The first thing would be to resign Zach LaVine this summer.
- Kudos to Greg Popovich for breaking the record for coaching wins. Popovich has one attribute that works well with today’s players and that’s his ability to relate to them. Over the years there aren’t many players that have had a problem with him. He has the ability to make his players buy into the team concept.
thePeachBasket exists to amplify the voice of passionate basketball fans worldwide! We are the home of Fan Experts and Voice of the Fan! ™