These are the only NBA rankings based on strength of schedule. It’s math, so you can’t be mad! You beat a good team at home, you get points. You beat a good team on the road and you get more points. The most points possible are if you beat a contending team on their home court. The least amount of points are given when you lose to a bad team on your home court.
You can find the rankings for the Western conference here and the Eastern conference here. Overall rankings are only available here! Where does your team land after week number 17?
- Denver Nuggets
- Boston Celtics
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sacramento Kings
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Dallas Mavericks
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Phoenix Suns
- Miami Heat
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Utah Jazz
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Golden State Warriors
- Atlanta Hawks
- Washington Wizards
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Indiana Pacers
- Orlando Magic
- Charlotte Hornets
- Detroit Pistons
- San Antonio Spurs
- Houston Rockets
Best Performances by Average in Week 19
- Kawhi Leonard is back! He led the Association in scoring in Week 19 averaging 44ppg
- Tyrese Haliburton is becoming a regular here. He led the NBA in assists in week 19 averaging 14apg. New Clippers player Russell Westbrook matched him.
- Marvin Bagley III led the NBA in rebounds in week 19 averaging 18rpg
- The NBA steals leader in week 19 was Nassir Little along with Tari Easton, but averaging 4spg
- Unheralded Utah Jazz player Walker Kessler led the NBA in blocks in week 19 averaging 6bbg
The Best of the NBA Weeks 18-19
We combined the two shortened NBA weeks. Over that time these are the best:
- dunk belonged to this ridiculous throw down by Dennis Smith Jr.
- dime belonged to a D’Angelo Russell who is back on the Lakers.
- deny was an unbelievable, met at the highest peak, act of athleticism by Joel Embiid.
- dagger belonged to Jayson Tatum for this clutch 3. Unfortunately for the Sixers Embiid’s last second shot was late.
- dazzler was brought to us by the Los Angeles Clippers and Sacramento Kings who combined for the second most points in and NBA game in history!
- dud unfortunately for him belongs to Jayson Tatum for this out-of-bounds pass in the ASG
- Recap Week 19 of the 2022-23 NBA Season - February 27, 2023
- Recap Week 18 of the 2022-23 NBA Season - February 20, 2023
- Recap Week 17 of the 2022-23 NBA Season - February 12, 2023