These are the only NBA rankings based on strength of schedule. It’s math, so you can’t be mad! You beat a good team at home, you get points. You beat a good team on the road and you get more points. The most points possible are if you beat a contending team on their home court. The least amount of points are given when you lose to a bad team on your home court.
- Denver Nuggets
- Boston Celtics
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sacramento Kings
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Dallas Mavericks
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Phoenix Suns
- Miami Heat
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Utah Jazz
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Golden State Warriors
- Atlanta Hawks
- Washington Wizards
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Indiana Pacers
- Orlando Magic
- Charlotte Hornets
- Detroit Pistons
- San Antonio Spurs
- Houston Rockets
Best Performances by Average in Week 19
- Kawhi Leonard is back! He led the Association in scoring in Week 19 averaging 44ppg
- Tyrese Haliburton is becoming a regular here. He led the NBA in assists in week 19 averaging 14apg. New Clippers player Russell Westbrook matched him.
- Marvin Bagley III led the NBA in rebounds in week 19 averaging 18rpg
- The NBA steals leader in week 19 was Nassir Little along with Tari Easton, but averaging 4spg
- Unheralded Utah Jazz player Walker Kessler led the NBA in blocks in week 19 averaging 6bbg
The Best of the NBA Weeks 18-19
We combined the two shortened NBA weeks. Over that time these are the best:
- dunk belonged to this ridiculous throw down by Dennis Smith Jr.
- dime belonged to a D’Angelo Russell who is back on the Lakers.
- deny was an unbelievable, met at the highest peak, act of athleticism by Joel Embiid.
- dagger belonged to Jayson Tatum for this clutch 3. Unfortunately for the Sixers Embiid’s last second shot was late.
- dazzler was brought to us by the Los Angeles Clippers and Sacramento Kings who combined for the second most points in and NBA game in history!
- dud unfortunately for him belongs to Jayson Tatum for this out-of-bounds pass in the ASG